Google Unveils Brillo Platform for Powering Internet of ThingsBrian Womack
Google Inc. unveiled Project Brillo, a set of technologies to connect more household items to the Web, part of a shift to the so-called Internet of Things.
The platform aims to make it simpler for developers to build applications for everyday devices, said Sundar Pichai, Google’s senior vice president of products, at the company’s I/O conference on Thursday. The company also announced a system called Weave to help with communication between devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Erases Losses as Impact of Trump Tweet on High Price Fizzles
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History