Google Debuts One-Stop-Shop for Ads Touting Apps on SmartphonesBrian Womack
Google Inc. is introducing a new tool that will make it easier for marketers and developers to buy ads for app downloads on mobile devices, seeking to boost sales and take share from Facebook Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis