Google Debuts One-Stop-Shop for Ads Touting Apps on SmartphonesBrian Womack
Google Inc. is introducing a new tool that will make it easier for marketers and developers to buy ads for app downloads on mobile devices, seeking to boost sales and take share from Facebook Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet