Energy Storage Systems in U.S. Expected to Surge in Second HalfJustin Doom
Energy-storage installations in the U.S. will surge in the second half as utilities show increasing interest in the technology and battery prices slide, according to a study by GTM Research and the Energy Storage Association.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat