Argentina’s SCP Plans New York Listing After Leading Local GainsCamila Russo
Argentina’s Soc. Comercial del Plata SA plans to have its shares listed in New York after the holding company surged the most on the South America country’s benchmark stock index during the past year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas