Japanese Shares Rise for Ninth Day After Yen Drops on U.S. DataYuji Nakamura and Yuko Takeo
Japan stocks capped their longest winning streak since June after strong U.S. data bolstered the case for raising interest rates, sending the yen to an almost eight-year low against the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's