Plus500 Says It Doesn’t Expect Fines as Shareholders Vent AngerRichard Partington
Plus500 Ltd. said there’s “no evidence” the trading firm will be fined amid regulatory probes as investors criticized the way management disclosed frozen accounts to the stock market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations