Negotiations Said to Stall on Renewing U.S. NSA Spying AuthorityChris Strohm and Justin Sink
With less than five days before expiration of three key provisions of the Patriot Act, negotiations among lawmakers to renew U.S. government surveillance authorities have stalled, according to technology industry officials and lobbyists tracking the legislation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap