Isabel Vaz Emerges as Rare Survivor of Espirito Santo StormAnabela Reis
Isabel Vaz was vacationing in August in Troia, a sandy finger of land at the mouth of the River Sado in Portugal, when she heard of the collapse of Banco Espirito Santo SA, once the country’s biggest publicly traded lender.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018