Hutchison, VimpelCom Said to Weigh IPO for Italy VentureDaniele Lepido
Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. and VimpelCom Ltd., which are in talks to merge their mobile-phone businesses in Italy, will consider an initial public offering of what would become the country’s largest wireless carrier by customers, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy