Airbus Enders Set for Second Term as Company Weighs A400M ImpactAndrea Rothman
Airbus Group NV asked Chief Executive Officer Tom Enders to stay on for another term when his mandate ends, as the CEO sought to reassure investors that a recent crash of an A400M military aircraft won’t jeopardize his earnings goals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet