‘Dread Pirate’ Should Get More Than 20 Years, U.S. SaysBob Van Voris and Patricia Hurtado
The man convicted of running the Silk Road online drug marketplace should spend more than 20 years in prison, said U.S. prosecutors who cited deaths from drugs bought on the site and evidence of five murder-for-hire plots.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single