Zuma to Issue South Africa Report on Marikana Deaths in JuneMike Cohen and Lutho Mtongana
South African President Jacob Zuma plans to release findings of an investigation into the deaths of 44 people at Lonmin Plc’s Marikana mine before the end of June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018