Private-Equity Groups Said to Submit New Bids for Italy’s ICBPIKiel Porter and Sonia Sirletti
Two groups of private equity firms are set to submit new offers for Italian banking-services provider Istituto Centrale delle Banche Popolari SpA as soon as this week, people with knowledge of the talks said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem