Galaxy Opens Macau’s First Casinos Since 2012 Amid DownturnStephanie Wong and Daryl Loo
Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. is opening Macau’s first projects in three years with a concert from Chinese singer Alan Tam, as the casino operator tries to broaden its appeal beyond hardcore gamblers to families and tourists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's