British Airways Parent Gets Irish Nod to Buy Aer LingusJoe Brennan
Ireland’s government has approved the sale of its 25 percent stake in Aer Lingus Group Plc to British Airways-parent IAG, paving the way for the 1.36 billion-euro takeover ($1.48 billion) of the Irish airline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’