China’s Stock-Market Boom Boosting Supercar Demand, McLaren SaysMa Jie and Yuki Hagiwara
In a sign that China’s booming stock market is prying open purse strings among the rich, McLaren Automotive Ltd. said demand is growing for its supercars such as the 3.8-million yuan ($613,000) 650S coupe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone