Polish Opposition’s Duda Unseats President, Exit Poll ShowsPiotr Skolimowski and Maciej Martewicz
Polish opposition candidate Andrzej Duda defeated Bronislaw Komorowski in a presidential runoff, an exit poll showed, handing his party its first big victory in almost a decade and a head start before a fall general election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap