Audi Sees Electronics Matching Horsepower in Carmakers’ ValueChristoph Rauwald
Audi AG expects that electronics and digital features will become just as important as sheer horsepower for global carmakers as they brace for a fundamental industry shift and new competitors and potential allies emerge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’