‘Tomorrowland’ Leads Muted Memorial Day Weekend Box OfficeAnousha Sakoui and Andrew Harris
“Tomorrowland,” a new George Clooney sci-fi feature from Walt Disney Co,, topped the North American box office in its debut over a sluggish Memorial Day weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing