Cigarette Packages Must Admit Addictive Intent, Not DeceptionSophia Pearson and Duane D. Stanford
Philip Morris USA Inc. and other tobacco makers must say on cigarette packages that they’re “intentionally designed” to ensure addiction, a federal appeals court said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's