South Africa’s Forex Probe: Eight Basic Questions AnsweredFranz Wild and Renee Bonorchis
South Africa’s Competition Commission on May 19 announced it was investigating 11 companies for allegedly colluding to fix the price of the rand when carrying out confidential client orders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap