Scotiabank Said to Weigh Bid for Citigroup Central AmericaScott Deveau, Doug Alexander and Michael McDonald
Bank of Nova Scotia, Canada’s third-largest lender by assets, is exploring a bid for Citigroup Inc.’s consumer-banking units in Costa Rica and Panama, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon