Richemont Forecasts Profitability Decline as Swiss Franc SurgesCorinne Gretler
Richemont, the world’s second-largest maker of luxury goods, forecast profitability will drop this year as the surge in the Swiss franc increases the cost to produce timepieces by Jaeger-LeCoultre and IWC Schaffhausen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single