Probe Into Wrong U.K. Opinion Polls Won’t Be Finished Until 2016Tom Beardsworth
An inquiry into the big mystery of the 2015 U.K. election -- why opinion polls failed to foresee Prime Minister David Cameron’s Conservatives winning a parliamentary majority -- isn’t due to be completed until early next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap