Plus500 Says Accounts Were Halted After FCA-Ordered ReviewRichard Partington
Plus500 Ltd. said the U.K.’s Financial Conduct Authority last week requested a freeze on customers’ trading accounts as part of a review into anti-money-laundering controls that started in January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's