Nationwide CEO Beale to Leave as Lender Posts Rise in ProfitRichard Partington
Nationwide Building Society Chief Executive Officer Graham Beale is to retire after nine years, as the U.K.’s biggest customer-owned lender posted a 54 percent increase in full-year profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's