Hillary Clinton Says Republican Hopefuls Are Afraid to ‘Stand Up to the Tea Party and Talk Radio’
Hillary Clinton chided congressional Republicans and presidential hopefuls for their opposition to Export-Import Bank, saying Friday that their priorities are "absolutely backwards" when it comes to helping Americans workers and businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders