Ctrip Rallies as Elong Purchase Cools Chinese Travel CompetitionBelinda Cao
Ctrip.com International Ltd. surged to a record after it purchased a 38 percent stake in Elong Inc., improving the outlook for pricing and profits in China’s increasingly competitive online travel-booking industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner