Blackstone’s Ostrover to Leave GSO Capital for Family OfficeDevin Banerjee and David Carey
Doug Ostrover, one of three founders of Blackstone Group LP’s GSO Capital Partners unit, will leave the credit investment firm to start a family office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat