Weale Says BOE Should Look Through Downside Risk to InflationScott Hamilton
Bank of England policy maker Martin Weale said officials should look through any downside risks to U.K. inflation in 2016 posed by falling energy costs and focus on price risks in the longer term when setting interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet