Thailand Budget Proposes More Investment Spending to Spur GrowthSuttinee Yuvejwattana and Supunnabul Suwannakij
Thailand’s government plans to increase spending on investment to the highest in seven years in an attempt to spur local demand and offset weakening exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline