Shopify Signals More Billion-Dollar IPOs to Canadian TechAri Altstedter and Gerrit De Vynck
Shopify Inc.’s almost $2 billion stock-market debut is the first of a wave of Canadian technology companies about to win billion-dollar valuations on public markets, according to venture capital firm Difference Capital Financial Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards