Paschi to Sell Stock at Deep Discount in Rights OfferingSonia Sirletti and Francesca Cinelli
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, tapping investors for a second time in a year after failing the European Central Bank’s check-up, will offer shares at a discount of almost 40 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat