Goldman Sachs Investors Vote to Approve Executive Pay PlanMichael J. Moore
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. shareholders approved the company’s pay plan for top leaders including Chief Executive Officer Lloyd C. Blankfein as the firm held its annual meeting in San Francisco for the first time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders