Emerging Stocks Slide as Eastern Europe Declines Outweigh ChinaElena Popina and Maria Levitov
Emerging-market stocks fell for a fourth day as markets from Turkey to the Czech Republic slumped after data showed growth in manufacturing and services in the euro zone expanded less than forecast, outweighing gains in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas