Best Buy Profit Tops Estimates as New Phones Help U.S. SalesMatt Townsend
Best Buy Co. posted first-quarter profit that topped analysts’ estimates after large-screen televisions and the new iPhone helped boost U.S. sales. The stock rose the most in five months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’