Scene Last Night: Icahn, Black, Bacon, Cotton, Diamond, GurungAmanda Gordon
At the annual Leveraged Finance Fights Melanoma benefit on Tuesday night, Leon Black told the crowd about when he first started working with Carl Icahn. It was the early 1980s, and “there were no other partners” at Drexel Burnham Lambert “that wanted to take the account. They all said he was smart, but he was extremely difficult and basically very unpredictable.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’