Salesforce Raises Revenue Forecast Ahead of Potential OffersJack Clark
Salesforce.com Inc. raised its sales forecast for fiscal 2016 as large enterprises signed up for the company’s products, underscoring its potential appeal as a takeover target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet