Nikkei 225 Rises to 15-Year High as GDP Accelerates, Yen WeakensYuji Nakamura
Japanese stocks rose for a fourth day, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average closing at its highest level in 15 years, as the yen weakened and government data showed the economy expanded faster than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself