Indian Stocks Climb to 4-Week High as Tata Power Gains on ProfitRajhkumar K Shaaw
India’s benchmark stock index climbed to a one-month high amid speculation the central bank will reduce borrowing costs next month, with Tata Power Ltd. advancing after it reported profit that beat estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat