India Inc. Calls on Modi to Spend $16 Billion to Boost EconomySiddharth Philip
As Prime Minister Narendra Modi approaches the end of his first year in office with modest achievements and incremental change, India’s business leaders are looking for him to step up efforts to boost growth in the $1.9 trillion economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet