Here’s Why Apple Would Be Wise to Stay Out of the TV Business
Carl Icahn makes a pretty compelling case for why Apple should get into the television market. The billionaire investor says people spend a quarter of their free time watching TV, and that the market, which he says is worth about $575 billion, excluding advertising, is more valuable than smartphones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single