Google Linguist’s Works Found on Bin Laden Compound Reading ListBrian Womack
On the reading list for residents at Osama bin Laden’s compound were works by authors including Noam Chomsky, Bob Woodward -- and Fayeq Oweis, an Arabic-language specialist who now works at Google Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas