Colombia Court Sees Ruling on $2.1 Billion Isagen Sale by AugustOscar Medina and Christine Jenkins
The court that suspended the Colombian government’s sale of its stake in power producer Isagen SA said it may take two to three months to make a definitive ruling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap