World Health Agency Wants $270 Million Makeover of Geneva HomeJason Gale
As world leaders meet in Geneva this week to help speed the World Health Organization’s response to deadly outbreaks, the agency says it wants 250 million Swiss francs ($270 million) for a better home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy