U.S. Stocks Close Little Changed From Records After Housing DataCallie Bost and Joseph Ciolli
U.S. stocks closed little changed, with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index slipping from a record, after data showing housing starts surged to a seven-year high bolstered speculation the Federal Reserve may raise interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap