Swedish Startup IZettle to Sell Card Reader for Apple PayAdam Ewing
Payments startup IZettle AB, a Swedish rival to Jack Dorsey’s Square Inc., will start selling a credit-card reader that lets shoppers pay by tapping the device with a smartphone or bank card.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’