Priorat $100 Wines Inspired by Oregon Find Market in U.S.Guy Collins
Winemakers from Priorat in the hills south of Barcelona have drawn inspiration from Oregon and other New World regions to create some of Spain’s most expensive wines, fetching around $100 a bottle and finding a market in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner