PayPal to Pay $25 Million Over Illegal Online Credit Sign-upsCarter Dougherty
PayPal Inc. agreed to pay a $10 million penalty and provide wronged consumers with $15 million to settle a U.S. regulator’s claims that it illegally signed up customers for an online credit service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders