Islamic REIT Shortage Seen Boosting Demand for Johor’s New TrustLiau Y-Sing and Elffie Chew
Demand for Malaysian Islamic real-estate investment trusts may withstand a sluggish property market as their steady rental income is popular with pension funds amid a shortage of Shariah-compliant assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat